[GNC] Anyone noticing an issue with list messages 'un-threading'?

Alan alangnuc at bigtowers.net
Tue Jan 7 20:21:10 EST 2020

Adrien,

I just checked, and Outlook appears to be keeping threads organized nicely (when using Conversation mode). Tried it again in a folder containing the list and archive dupe messages, and it grabs all of them to show in each conversation group.

But I'm also getting hundreds of dupes (one from the list and one from the list archive). Does anyone have a solution for that?

The archive version contains the instruction " If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:" But that's wrong, since a reply to that email will always bounce as rejected.