[GNC] how to delete a new file

Harvey Moxness hdmoxnes at telus.net
Wed Jan 8 16:51:38 EST 2020

I hope someone can help   I am new to gnu/cash and trying to set up a
simple bookkeeping file, as a chequebook.  When i get to the point of
entering transactions, there is no space for "balance" at the end of the
entry line.  So I must have started the set-up procedure wrong, as the
tutorial pictures show a balance at the end of each transaction.  I
would like to delete the whole project that I have started, and start
again, but I don't see how to do that.  I have used Quicken for years,
but Microsoft is dumping its Windows 7, which is the only version I was
able to use the Cash Manager 2015 on.  Thank you.   Harvey Moxness