[GNC] Formatting the Register header?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 14 10:56:40 EST 2020

To answer the first part, no, you cannot style the header bar as far as I can tell.

You can affect register transactions with fonts and colors only as noted in the wiki and the sample css files. But I don’t see any id’s or classes exposed in the inspector to target the header by itself. (there is a header color you can set, but that is all)

Regards,
Adrien