[GNC] Formatting the Register header?

David Klassen drklassen67 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:53:04 EST 2020

Thank you for your response.  The mechanics was what I was trying to wrap
my head around.  Because, yes, for tax purposes I want to show that I'm
paying a charity expense.  But I also didn't want to have to do two things
every time I wrote a check but I couldn't see any way around it.  I guess
you're just confirming that thought.

As for the scheduled transaction methods, for "adjust date/amount"
would that include deleting it entirely?  I guess, at some level I could
just let it go and then delete the entry once it's fired if I really did
miss that week.