[GNC] Scripted price editing and adding

Raymond Smith raymondbarrettsmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 23:37:45 EST 2020

Thanks to all for the inputs and suggestions.

It sounds like I could make this work with a number of different paths, but
I'll follow the "read, but don't write" suggestion and defer more of the
analysis to the post-reading side and rely less on things like the built-in
net worth time plot in Gnucash. I'd hate to end up in a situation where I
realize I messed something up somewhere down the road and have to backtrack
my save file to old backups.

Best,
Ray