[GNC] Sales, Sales Taxs & Deposits

Jimmy R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 15:04:48 EST 2020

Ok I did not think of copy & past from the report, I figured there would be a
csv export for it...plain & simple

Selecting "table for exporting" does not make a difference except adding a
column Income Sales as a placeholder column

I don't have enough sales entry's for the test to see if running the
transaction report will generate multiple pages with a headers & footers on
each page which will make it difficult to copy and paste for 360 income
entry's for a 6 month period

The reason to accomplish this is to put on a spreadsheet to compare sales
data with weather conditions for a seasonal oceanfront foodservice operation

Thanks

Jimmy