[GNC] Sales, Sales Taxs & Deposits

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 23 15:34:44 EST 2020

There is another option besides copy/paste. (which is useful for short reports)

You can export the report in html then open with a spreadsheet app or use the ‘insert sheet from file’ function within your spreadsheet app.

I don’t think Excel plays nice, but LibreOffice/OpenOffice is known to open html table files generated by GnuCash with ease. Google Sheets might work as well. This route will likely preserve the report formatting such as font and size. You might be able to import it unformatted though as an option. That would depend on your spreadsheet app.

The html export is not paginated, so you’ll just get one set of headers and footers.

Regards,
Adrien