[GNC] Enter Interest Payment option gone

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jan 29 17:57:02 EST 2020

First, select the account in your Accounts tab and click the Edit button in the toolbar.

Make sure the account is of type ‘Bank’.

Second, check Actions > Reset Warnings to see if something is there concerning this feature and if so clear it. (I doubt it though, because it is not a warning)

Finally, I just tried to use the “No Auto Interest Payments for This Account” button, but the “Enter Interest Payment” still came up when I hit the reconcile button again. Perhaps because I didn’t finish that reconcile and just cancelled it.

Regards,
Adrien