[GNC] Enter Interest Payment option gone

wjh2 wjh2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 17:24:18 EST 2020

I think I turned off the feature that shows the "Enter Interest Payment"
button for one of my bank accounts.  Now when I reconcile that account the
button doesn't show up.

How do I turn that back on for the account in question.

It shows up for all of my other "BANK" accounts

I tried removing the check box "Automatic interest transfer" in the GnuCash
Preferences/Register window.  Then I restarted the program, then re-checked
the box, and restarted the program again.  No Go!  All of my bank accounts
show the button when I choose reconcile, except for the one account where I
inadvertently chose the "No Auto Interest Payments for this Account" button.

I've searched for a way to turn this feature back on, and I found a lot of
references to How to turn this feature off (by doing what I did and pressing
the "No Auto Interest Payments for this Account" button) but no explanation
of how to turn it back on.

Thx