[GNC] aqBanking account list not downloaded

Ben benitron.bw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:18:34 EST 2020

I am trying to connect my bank accounts with aqBanking using OFX
DirectConnect it appears to work but I get no accounts after restarting the
wizard. Does anyone know how I can get this to work or point me to
documentation on manually creating accounts?

My banks are Discover card and Desert Financial Credit Union.

Requesting account list output:
10:55:19 Sending request...
10:55:19 Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
10:55:19 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:XXXXX-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX:XXX
10:55:19 Waiting for response...
10:55:19 Operation finished, you can now close this window.