[GNC] csv File downloads

Jane Knichel-Aldea jkaldea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 19:27:45 EST 2020

Hi:
Thank you for the response.
I am using version 2.6.15 I downloaded from gnucash website, but have not
done any updates.
I am using Windows 10 on a PC, not a mobile version. Gnucash closes when I
hit the final step of the csv import, and then I get an error message about
the file being in use when I re-open.
I have gotten it to work once or twice, but not consistently, so I am
confident it is user error. I was just hoping for some step-by-step
instructions so I can get it to work consistently.
Thank you

Best Regards,
Jane Knichel Aldea
201-725-3507