[GNC] Edit number of recently opened books

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 31 15:41:46 EST 2020

I just tried this on Catalina, no dice. The pref was added in the plist file, but it doesn’t seem to have any affect. I also tried logging out and back in after the change.

Interestingly, there are key-value pairs for more than 4 files. (I have 8 filled and 2 still blank) But only 4 show in the File menu.

Note, that ‘maxfiles' key didn’t exist prior to me issuing the command.

Regards,
Adrien