[GNC] Edit number of recently opened books

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 31 16:20:42 EST 2020

It added the key-value just fine. I checked the plist after. But it isn’t being honored by GnuCash.

I tried both “maxfiles” and “max-files” key names on a whim. (most other keys are hyphenated between words)

Maybe John can chime in if he has a moment.

Is there an RFE filed on this? I would think if the preference is already allegedly usable, (and 10 file locations are being stored regardless) it may as well be exposed to the user.

Regards,
Adrien