[GNC] Bulk moving transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 1 12:07:16 EDT 2020

I’ve twice now seen the advice to delete the account as a bulk move operation.

Yes, that does work.

However, this appears to be a parent account.

Can a parent account be safely deleted without affecting the sub accounts?

I guess I could try, just for kicks, (since I’m not the one needing to move transactions) but my initial suspicion is —that way lies a mess.

Regards,
Adrien