[GNC] Split transaction on invoices in foreign currencies

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jul 2 12:26:16 EDT 2020

If you are adding another split to the same transaction that contains an EUR split, it will need to balance that bank charge split as well. It may be trying to balance all GBP splits with all EUR splits. That might be considered a bug, but you can work around it.

Either adjust the EUR split, add an EUR split for balancing, or make a separate transaction just for the bank charge. (probably the simplest approach, which would keep it all in GBP and not trigger the rate request)

Regards,
Adrien