[GNC] Custom invoices don't work after upgrade

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Jul 2 12:43:13 EDT 2020

I'm sorry your distro pulled the rug from under you at this crucial moment. However if it's that
crucial perhaps you should revert your system to a backup before the upgrade, do your invoice
work and then when the pressure is off, look at upgrading again and what's needed to get
your custom template compatible with gnucash 3.x.

Closer to your question then - you provide little detail on your custom template. However
assuming it's based on an existing invoice template, perhaps you can start from the newer
version of that template and reapply only your changes ?

Regards,

Geert