[GNC] OFX setup

Fleur Dragan fleur at obscure.org
Sat Jul 4 08:46:44 EDT 2020

Ah!  My mistake!  I had 3.10 and was checking against that.

I just tried to set up an OFX account with 4.0, which is as you said 6.2.1, but still am having no luck.

So when I try to set up OFX connectivity, the user is created successfully.  Then I try to retrieve accounts, which do show up in the log window, and the log window says I may now close, but when I do, nothing happens.  This was the same behavior I saw with aqbanking 6.1.4.

The web page implies that aqbanking should be setting up the accounts it finds for me when it retrieves them.  Is that correct, or do I have to do it myself?  There aren't instructions for that that I have found.

thanks,
fleur
Fleur Dragan / fleur at obscure.org