[GNC] OFX setup

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jul 4 12:23:13 EDT 2020

It's supposed to set up the accounts, but doesn't always. Another user reported the same problem yesterday on IRC. She created the accounts by hand and was able to retrieve transactions.

AQBanking 6.1.4 does work with OFX and AFAIK there are no changes to aqofxconnect between 6.1.4 and 6.2.1.

Regards,
John Ralls