[GNC] Import Transaction Matcher issue in v4

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Sat Jul 4 10:48:04 EDT 2020

Hello all,

I typically download QFX files from my banks every day or two, import them
to clear them in Gnucash.  Worked great.  However, ever since upgrading to
v4, the importer seems to have trouble matching.  Most of the imported
transactions are listed in the importer as (A)dd, but when I select
(C)lear for them it says match missing.

This has occurred for several accounts.  Here is a simple credit card
example, although for my checking account, there are dozens like this.  The
top portion shows the register with the Sprint bill cleared.  The date,
amount, and name (mostly) match.

[image: image.png]

Not sure if there is just something wrong with my setup or not.  Perhaps a
bug?  Are others experiencing this?  Any ideas to get the matcher matching
again?  Something need to get cleared out?

For those of us in the US, happy Independence Day.  Thank you all for your
assistance.

Michael