[GNC] OFX setup

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jul 6 12:09:42 EDT 2020

Unfortunately the stderr/stdout capture didn't make it through the list. You may send them directly to me if you like, but please first go through them and remove any identifying information, especially the bank routing id, account numbers, and any PINs or passwords.

All that you need for an OFX account setup is the Routing ID and Account number. The former goes in the Bank Code field, the latter in the Account Number field. Both should have been in the log window output; you can edit the user and retrieve accounts again if you need to. The Bank and Account names are used to identify the account in the UI so you can enter whatever you like. The other fields are for HBCI/FinTS and can safely be left blank.

Regards,
John Ralls