[GNC] Gnucash-User

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 6 15:19:36 EDT 2020

I would be curious how people are finding Nabble in the first place. I didn’t even know it existed until after using the list for some time and similar issues of confusion were posted.

I know the wiki references it and how to avoid issues, but I seem to recall it stressed using the list directly as intended.

Is there a case for improving that page to steer people to the list instead of Nabble?

Regards,
Adrien