[GNC] Alpha Vantage problems

Chris Good goodchris96 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 04:10:03 EDT 2020

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 07:58:33 +0100
From: Adrian Holbrook <adrian.holbrook at gmail.com>
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Subject: [GNC] Alpha Vantage problems

I have been using Alphvantage for about a year now to get quotes without any
problems - I had to add in the 15 second delay that was suggested to stop it
failing - but since then it has been 100% reliable. I normally download
around 50 prices at a time about once a week. The last successful download
was on June 12th and since then all attempts have failed.

All my shares are on the LSE. I have not checked trying to get quotes from
NYSE but that would be my next test.
I am using Gnucash 4.0 and Finance::Quote 1.49

Regards

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Please follow instructions at