[GNC] Alpha Vantage problems

Adrian Holbrook adrian.holbrook at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 02:58:33 EDT 2020

I have been using Alphvantage for about a year now to get quotes without
any problems - I had to add in the 15 second delay that was suggested to
stop it failing - but since then it has been 100% reliable. I normally
download around 50 prices at a time about once a week. The last successful
download was on June 12th and since then all attempts have failed.

All my shares are on the LSE. I have not checked trying to get quotes from
NYSE but that would be my next test.
I am using Gnucash 4.0 and Finance::Quote 1.49

Regards

Adrian