[GNC] Top-Level Account:Expenses not totaling in Budget

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 6 21:40:37 EDT 2020

You are welcome.

If that example of ‘Medical’ is showing zero (without an explicit ‘0.00’ entered by you) and any of the child accounts of ‘visits, meds, and tests’have amounts, then you have found a bug. (though why for some accounts and not others is to be determined.) It *should* roll up those child accounts to give you a total Medical budget. (again, as long as you haven’t entered ‘0.00’ into the Medical parent budget. To be sure, you can select it and hit `delete`)

When you have some time, report back here and we can work on it.

Regards,
Adrien