[GNC] Gnucash - user: Google result

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Tue Jul 7 11:26:07 EDT 2020

And to make matters more confusing, those two options aren’t exclusive. Both are checked in my Edit>Attachments pop-out. I think  I viewed the “windows-friendly” as preventing resource forks  in the old days and possibly managing file name character sets at some point since then.

The annoying part of the “always at the end” doesn’t necessarily preclude such an attachment from still being officially an inline inclusion, just that it’s placed at the end.
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com