[GNC] GnuCash list

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 7 18:20:45 EDT 2020

It would appear that Nabble the company which makes the Nabble interface to the forums available has had some financial
problems and is not getting sufficient income to keep all their servers up. This may be the origin of the problems as
they had a server failure a few days ago. They however are looking at the finacial viability if they cannot find another
funding model which keeps enough income coming in. Other Nabble users on other forums have also reported difficulties in
making posts so these problems may be related to the difficulty in keeping the servers up. They have only migrated
selected nabble interfaces to mailing lists to a new server.

The Nabble interface to the GnuCash Mailing list is totally separate from the mailing list itself. You can signup to the
Nabble interface and it has an option to create a signup (sends an email of your behalf) to the GnuCash mailing list
during that process but otherwise it only mirrors and sends posts to the GnuCash mailing list (but has no role in the
administartion of the GnuCash mailing lists). It is a convenience only.

David Cousens