[GNC] OFX setup

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Jul 8 01:15:25 EDT 2020

> On Jul 7, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Fleur Dragan <fleur at obscure.org> wrote:
>
> /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash --debug --extra --logto ./gnucash.trace 2>&1 | tee gnc.out

it's --logto=./gnucash.trace. I tried without the '=' and couldn't find the log either.

Yes, the accounts *should* be autocreated. I think I said that before. They were for me when I tested it with USAA a couple of months ago, but several people have reported recently that they weren't with other banks. Perhaps AQBanking 6.2.0 changed something and that's now broken for OFX.

That said, the log you sent seems to show the accounts being created in ~/.aqbanking/settings6 as one would expect so perhaps there's an issue with AQBanking reading what it wrote.

Both the OFX log and the gwenhywfar debug output appear to end at retrieving the accounts, there doesn't seem to be anything at all about the server internal error in either. Was that from a different session?

Regards,
John Ralls