[GNC] Reconcile also opens Interest Payment box?

lj lj618 at pobox.com
Thu Jul 9 18:02:10 EDT 2020

Yes, thanks. I see the preference, Automatic Interest Transfer. And the
tooltip description does match what I'm seeing. But the preference is
unchecked. Also I thought that preference might be a default setting, to be
applied to new accounts only.

If it is a global setting, applying to all bank accounts, why do I get the
popup for 1 bank account, and anyway it is unchecked. If instead the setting
is saved for each account, how do I turn it off for the account that is doing it?

I'm using the default file backend, and I see this in my data file for the
account that is getting the popup: <slot:key>auto-interest-transfer</slot:key>
<slot:value type="string">true</slot:value>.

How do I get "auto-interest-transfer" to get turned off for the account?