[GNC] Reconcile also opens Interest Payment box?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jul 10 18:35:29 EDT 2020

For consistency, that very wide button should probably either be changed
to a checkbox, then moved or copied to the Account Edit page as a
per-account preference. (it could remain in the dialog for
discoverability I suppose, which is what I mean by 'copied') One could
change it in either place, but ideally, it should be in one place.

I'm not sure a global preference (especially one that is ignored) is
necessary if each account can be set separately.

Regards,
Adrien