[GNC] print the check register

pyz01 at cox.net pyz01 at cox.net
Sat Jul 11 22:50:59 EDT 2020

I believe if you use the transaction report and choose the checking account
you want in the account options and the time period you want it for - this
should give you a pretty close check register for the account.

Select reports - transaction report - options - select the checking account
your want the register for - and then in the general options the time
period.  Presto -- check register.

Ken