[GNC] Prevent register from auto-duplicating transactions?

Dirk Gassen gnucash3r7826354 at dirkgassen.com
Tue Jul 14 10:54:53 EDT 2020

On Sunday, July 12, 2020 12:27:56 PM PDT Stan Brown wrote:
> Is there some way to tell GC "don't finish this one transaction for me"?

What I usually do is enter the first few letters of the description until it
auto completes what I want and then hit <ENTER> (instead of <TAB>). As far as
I understand one side effect is that it immediately creates the transaction
_without_ any splits (while <TAB> does not create the transaction just yet).

Dirk

--
Dirk Gassen · IT Systems Architect