[GNC] Regarding a issue with GNUcash

Dhanadhya Group dhanadhyagroup at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:40:12 EDT 2020

Hello,
I am quite new to the mailing list and don't know how to operate, even
after reading the Getting Help & Mailing List pages of GNU cash. If this is
not the correct way to request a solution regarding issues please let me
know here.

Query: I just switched from Windows 10 to PureOS. In a hurry, I took the
latest .gnucash and .log file with me. After installing GNU cash in PureOS,
I pasted that file into the account I created. Fortunately, all worked out
and I got my data back. But when I enter any entry into any accounts, GNU
cash automatically creates another entry reverting the account balance to
the previous stage. So two entries are created by creating one, which
results in 0 change. Deleting any one entry, deletes another one also. I am
confused about what to do. Please assist me.

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Regards,
Dhanadhya Group