[GNC] At Least One Item error on invoice save

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 19 12:18:02 EDT 2020

Not sure about the chargeback issue, but invoices can be reused. When I
find myself with extra invoices in such a case, I edit the invoice
number to "Use Next" and always search for that before creating a new
one. If one such 'Use Next' invoice exists, I edit it appropriately and
now it finally gets used. (note, you can re-assign the customer, so that
isn't a limitation)

The only thing (I've found so far) you can't do with an already created
invoice is change it from regular invoice to credit note or vice versa.

Regards,
Adrien