[GNC] How to remove or hide certain bills from appearing in the Due Bills Reminder?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 12:40:46 EDT 2020

1 - Bill Temporary Suspended Case:
Can you decide which bills appear in the Due Bills Reminder list?
There a variety of reasons we may choose to delay payment to a vendor. so we do not always want to see every single "due" bill in the Due Bills Reminder list.
I assume we can change the bills due date but we don't want to do that as it destroys information that we would like to keep... that is we still want to know when the bill was originally due.
2 - Bill Partially Paid Case:
What about the case where the bill is due but only a partial payment is made to the vendor...

Example the bill was for $100 but we only paid $30 until certain issues were resolved...  the $70 balance would keep popping up on the top of the Due Bills Reminder list...
Unless we went back and deleted the original bill for $100 and re-posted it as two bills... one for $30 and the second for $70... but that can be confusing as it then looks like we posted 2 bills for 2 different jobs.
How would you manage this?
Thanks for any help.