[GNC] Budget Calculations

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 20 16:47:02 EDT 2020

I'm not 100% clear on what you are trying to change, but here's how the
Budget Module works:

You can set child amounts. Those will automatically roll up to the parent.

If you set anything at all for the parent, even 0.00, then that is what
you will get. It then ignores the child accounts as least as far as the
parent is concerned.

This allows you to budget a different amount for the parent than the sum
of its children.

But in both cases, any amount entered should be reflected in the totals
in the summary section. If not, (and I'm understanding you correctly)
you've found a bug, please report it on Bugzilla.

Regards,
Adrien