[GNC] How to remove or hide certain bills from appearing in the Due Bills Reminder?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 21 01:46:25 EDT 2020

1. If you really don't want to see it with the original due date - yes.
There is no way I'm aware of to 'bump' or hide an invoice from that
dialog. Note, the columns are all click-to-sort. It is sorted by date by
default with the oldest date first. (not sure if that helps)

I can see a use case for an invoice that might need to be recognized
partially in different periods. In such a case, some sort of accrual
account could be employed to handle the recording of the info until it
should be recognized, but you'd have to manage what is still pending on
your own.

2. see:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_can_I_delete_an_Invoice.2C_Customer.2C_Vendor.2C_or_Employee.3F

Regards,