[GNC] 1) list unpaid vendor bills only 2) delete vendor to delete all bills?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 22 21:36:20 EDT 2020

1. That experimental report has: Options > Display > Links > Simple.

Set it to 'Simple' and you'll get a column that shows if the bill is
paid. You can then export (or copy/paste) the report to a spreadsheet
and remove all undesired rows. (payments, and paid bills)

2. If you do that, your book will be seriously in error. While it might
be possible to do what you want, I have to stop here and ask, "Why? What
are you trying to accomplish? Why does the existence of the vendor,
their bills, and all associated transactions, pose a problem?"

We don't need nitty-gritty details, just the overview.

'Deleting' may not be the best or even correct answer to that question.

Usually in accounting, delete, one does not. (or erase, as pencils were
not allowed in my accounting classes)

Regards,
Adrien