[GNC] Accounting for Non-profits

Fiona MacKinnon MacKiFi at gmx.com
Fri Jul 24 06:05:38 EDT 2020

   Hi folks,
   I am treasurer of a not-for-profit organisation and unable to figure
   out how to configure GnuCash for basic income/expenditure accounting
   purposes eg journal, cash book, petty cash, bank reconciliation,
   reports etc.

   Neither the 'personal' or 'business' options seem to be entirely
   appropriate with one looking a bit too basic and the other too
   advanced, and both containing unnecessary elements!

   It would be much appreciated if someone could advise regarding a
   possible work around as I am otherwise familiar with the traditional
   method of bookkeeping used in GnuCash and it is ideal for my needs.
   Thanks
   Fiona