[GNC] BotanyBayGardens nonprofit example, and why GnuCash does not suffice

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:01:57 EDT 2020

> Incidentally, the textbook also says that checks should ideally require
two signatures. I don't know how to impose that control over electronic
transfers
I'm a trustee of a tiny charity in the UK, and our treasurer's account
with Lloyds Bank allows for this.
X sets up the transfer, then Y logs in to confirm it.

Alas impossible for PayPal, with a host of attendant problems.