[GNC] How to find un-posted invoices (was: Re: BotanyBayGardens nonprofit example, and why GnuCash does not suffice)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 27 13:50:52 EDT 2020

Try Business > Customer > Find Invoice, then set criteria to `Is
posted?` and uncheck the box. (without that criteria, others should show
a `Posted` column anyway, 'un-posted' invoices will show "12/31/1969" as
the date - a bug, but usable info still.)

You can of course add criteria, and/or run iterated searches to refine
the list as needed.

Sadly, there is no way to get a report or even export this results list.
(You can screenshot I suppose)

There is also no way to save the search criteria if they get complicated.

But from the Find window you can View, Edit, Pay, Print, etc. (the
'Printable Report' button is an Invoice report, not a report of the
results.)

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Adrien