[GNC] Export as PDF vs Print to PDF

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 28 06:23:06 EDT 2020

Long standing problem for Mac for sure and I think Windows as well.

A work around if you want to use export (I thought they provided the
same result) is to open that export in a web browser and print from
there. I've heard of decent mileage from Firefox and Chrome. I don't
know about Safari, Edge, etc.

Though I think the work around involved the HTML export, not PDF export.

Regards,
Adrien