[GNC] Export as PDF vs Print to PDF

Mike Brady mikee.bunch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 17:34:55 EDT 2020

Was recently doing some reports with v. 3.10 (yes, I know, update?), and
found that "Export as PDF" doesn't respect page boundaries. Result is
that some lines are broken horizontally at the bottom & top of pages.
Doesn't happen, though, if I "Print to PDF" using a suitable (Windows
10) operating system driver to create a PDF from the print image. Is
this an oversight? Should "Export to PDF" be more like "Print to PDF?"
Thanks.

Updating is something I'm holding off about unless there's a real reason
to do so, because the Portable Apps version is still stuck in the 3.x
range. I found out in the past that when upgrading across a major
version the files become incompatible with a lower one. So I have to
wait for the Portable Apps version to update before I can do the rest.