[GNC] $0 total balances wrongly appearing on Balance Sheet.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 29 14:51:03 EDT 2020

Preferences > General > Decimal Places can be set as high as "8" I believe.

I'll hazard a guess that when the level of granularity changes, the
calculated fraction changes. Though that probably shouldn't be
happening. (might be dependent on if rounding is occurring at any step
before final presentation, which it should not for *most* accounting.)

Regards,
Adrien