[GNC] $0 total balances wrongly appearing on Balance Sheet.

peterb peterb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:49:06 EDT 2020

This theory makes intuitive sense to me, but wouldn't explain why the
behavior would change based on the "levels of subaccounts" control on the
report.  Is there any reasonable way for me to determine if there is some
fractional quantity left?  (I'm still seeing '0' even after decreasing the
fraction size to its smallest size.)