[GNC] GTK CSS 4.0-4.1

Jimmy R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 14:26:41 EDT 2020

I don't want to wast anyone's time since I only need to make a dozen changes
for 3 Win 10 computers based on screen size

As for this file I understand they use an assortment of colors to show where
tags are in GNC, but is it complete
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/doc/gtk-3.0.css)

Making this file work depends on where you put it and how you name it, one
or the other gtk-3.0.css or gtk.css
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash\gtk-3.0.css
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0\gtk.css

Having the a copy of the css file used for Win 10 install for me is needed
to see whats not included in the above Git custom css. I am assuming that
the css in embedded in a program file thus not accessible since it is not
placed in any of the above C:\Users........

Jimmy

Jimmy