[GNC] GTK CSS 4.0-4.1

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 28 15:31:37 EDT 2020

As far as I can tell, the values of the targeted elements are defined in
the Glade files which are part of the source code. I don't think there
is a single CSS file with all of the rules in it like a custom file is
organized.

That is why I asked for a copy of your file, because it will show what
you were targeting and then I (or someone else) can test to see which
ones aren't working and can use the Inspector to find out why and what
needs to change to fix that.

If you can't find a way to run the Inspector yourself, and you don't
want to provide your previously working CSS file, then your only other
option is to download the source code and learn to read that, picking
out and discerning how to target your CSS. (hint, that won't be fun) The
GTK Inspector was created precisely to make this much easier.

Regards,
Adrien