[GNC] OFX import settings

Vinayak Vatsal vatsal at math.ubc.ca
Tue Jul 28 21:38:56 EDT 2020

Hello,

GnuCash seems to have decided that OFX files downloaded from my bank for my Visa card are to be assigned to the top level Bank Account account by default. It used to work and go to the correct account, but the card was replaced, and now it doesn’t work any more.  I cannot find a setting that tells the program to associate these OFX files with the credit card account instead.

Can somebody please tell me how to fix this so that the OFX files are permanently associated to the correct account?

Thanks in advance,

Nike