[GNC] Unable to set start and end date in Income Statement report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jun 1 15:56:05 EDT 2020

By default, the dates selected are the ‘easy dates’ to the right of the calendar drop downs. (this period, last period, etc.)

To set specific dates by the calendar drop downs, first click the radio button to the left of the drop down.

To switch back to the easy dates, choose the radio button to the left of those drop downs.

Regards,
Adrien