[GNC] Unable to set start and end date in Income Statement report

David Lynch davidlynch155 at virginmedia.com
Tue Jun 2 03:05:15 EDT 2020

On 01/06/2020 20:56, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> By default, the dates selected are the ‘easy dates’ to the right of the calendar drop downs. (this period, last period, etc.)
>
> To set specific dates by the calendar drop downs, first click the radio button to the left of the drop down.
>
> To switch back to the easy dates, choose the radio button to the left of those drop downs.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

I now understand.

Many thanks. The unchecked buttons between "Start Date" and the date
drop down and "End Date" and the date drop down are almost invisible on
my screen ... so I didn't click them.

I have tried looking for a way to make the unchecked buttons more
visible by altering the css file in the gtk-3.0 folder. I haven't had
any success. Please, can someone suggest a configuration to make
unchecked buttons more visible?

David Lynch