[GNC] Unable to set start and end date in Income Statement report

David Lynch davidlynch155 at virginmedia.com
Tue Jun 2 03:38:57 EDT 2020

On 02/06/2020 08:10, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> I wasn’t aware such visibility was a problem. Could you provide a screenshot?
>
> I’m sure a dev would be interested in making this more discoverable.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> p.s. - at the least, those of us who mess with GTK CSS now and then could take a crack at it if the devs don’t have time.

Screenshot attached.

I use the following css files (not motivated by gnucash but another open
source program, gramps, which also uses gtk).

* { font-family: "Segoe UI", Sans, sans; font-size: 7pt; }
* { border-width: 0}
* {padding-top: 1px;
    padding-bottom: 0px;
    padding-left: 1px;
    padding-right: 1px;
}
.scrollbar, scrollbar {
    -GtkScrollbar-has-backward-stepper: true;
    -GtkScrollbar-has-forward-stepper: true;
    -GtkRange-slider-width: 15;
    -GtkRange-stepper-size: 15;
}

gtk-cursor-theme-size=16